Cubansk Danseskole offers 2 weeks of dance and culture travel to Havana in Cuba
We've put together a package of what we think will give you the best impression of what Cuba consists of, namely; The dance and music that fill the soul with the special Cuban warmth "El Calor Cubano"
The program includes dance lessons with your own dance partner during week days, and excursions and local experiences during the free time and weekends - while there is still time for free time.
We will show you the real Cuba behind the touristic image, in connection to both accommodation and activities.
All guests are accommodated in a "Casa Particular" and in addition, we will visit local families, swim in tropical waterfalls, climb mountains, visit local beaches - and not least experience the Afro-Cuban religion, which is a major part of the Cuban culture.
You can choose whether you want to focus on dancing salsa with rueda, or rumba and afro-cuban. In addition, we also dance some of the other Cuban dance styles (SON, Chachacha, Mambo, Reggaeton and Salsa styling) in the dance classes.
We dance 3 hours a day, Monday-Friday.
The Cuban trip includes;
- 14 nights in shared double room incl. local breakfast
- Welcome dinner with dancers / instructors
- 26 hours of dancing with own Cuban dance partner
- 1 guided tour of Havana
- Full day beach trip in our beach house with dance (incl. lunch and transport)
- Full day trip to the tropical Soroa (incl. lunch / transport)
- Dia Cubano / Cuban Family Day (incl. lunch / transport)
- Farewell party with dancers / instructors (without dinner)
Package price; 10.500 kr.
The fine print;
- Flights are not included
- The trip is paid in 3 rates; 1. rate of 3000 DKK is also your deposit, 2. rate of 2500 DKK is paid by invoice and 3. rate of 4500 DKK is paid in cash upon check in, in Cuba (670 euro)
- Deposit and paid rates are non refundable
- It is possible to upgrade to single double room